Wherever You’re Headed in Life, Get There Faster with CORA.
CORA Physical Therapy Orthopaedic Residency Program is accredited by the American Board of Physical Therapy Residency and Fellowship Education as a post professional residency program for physical therapists in orthopaedics
Our Mission Statement:
- The CORA Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency Program is committed to providing an advanced education that fosters the development of innovative, skilled, evidence-based clinicians committed to clinical excellence and professionalism and that inspires each resident to reach their full potential as a clinical specialist in orthopaedic physical therapy.
- Graduation Rate: 100%
Clinicians who reach their goals have more of what it takes to help their patients reach theirs. The goal of the CORA Orthopaedic Physical Therapy Residency Program is to turn out the most innovative, skilled and successful clinicians in America.
- 150 LIVE 1:1 mentorship hours
- Trained, board certified mentors with 3+ years experience in the field
Didactic Course Work
- Clinical Reasoning
- Orthopaedic Assessment
- Manual Therapy Skills & Interventions
- Pain Science
- Scientific Inquiry
- System Review
- Advanced Exercise Interventions
- Course Development
- APTA Membership
- Observations with orthopaedic physicians and other specialized practice clinicians
- Critical Inquiry
- Discussion Board
Complete the application at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CORAResApp
- Cover letter addressing the following: Why do you want to participate in an Orthopaedic Residency program at CORA?
- 2 letters of recommendation
- Be a graduate of a CAPTE accredited PT school
- Have an effective or temp license by program start date
- Be eligible for APTA membership
Do it for yourself. Do it for your patients. Do it now. Learn more about a residency with CORA. Contact [email protected].