CORA’s Ongoing Response to Concerns Regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Our priority is always the health and safety of our patients and employees. With the continued concern over the spread of the Coronavirus and the Delta variant, we feel it is important to keep our patients informed of the steps we continue to take to maintain a safe environment in our clinics.
At CORA, our response adheres to the CDC guidelines. We take our roles as caregivers in the healthcare and public health sector very seriously and continue to keep our clinics open in order to serve patients, especially those that require more attention. Our clinicians are also prepared and ready to utilize telehealth platforms for all patients to ensure continuation of care.
During this time of need it is our commitment and responsibility, as called upon by the Department of Homeland Security, to do our part to strengthen our community in COVID-19 response.
The Following is Important Information to Keep in Mind:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water. Washing your hands with soap and water or using an alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.
- Our employees work diligently to ensure everyone is following our existing protocols for hand-washing and disinfecting and sanitizing equipment, treatment tables, waiting areas, bathrooms, door knobs, and other general areas.
- Per the World Health Organization (WHO), you should stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever (99.5 or greater), cough, or difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent the spread of viruses and other infections.
- Staff screening:
- All employees are being screened for COVID-19 daily. Those presenting any level of symptoms must return home and follow up with their physician before returning to work.
- Patient screening: All patients are being screened upon arrival at their appointments to make sure no symptoms are being exhibited. Those presenting COVID-19 symptoms are advised to return home and contact their physician.
- Our employees have been working diligently to implement enhanced precautions across all CORA locations so patients feel safe and comfortable being treated in our clinics.
Our Leadership Team is Listening – (Pro)actively!
Please know we are taking this threat seriously. We hear your concerns and are here to relieve some stress for families in the middle of an already very stressful situation. The aggressive actions we are taking in our clinics are to ensure the health, safety and well-being of our patients and employees in the communities we serve … as we continue to serve you.
Our hope is that these resources and good faith efforts provide you with the reassurance needed to show you just how prepared we are to take care of you and your loved ones now as always. For questions or concerns, please use the [email protected] email. We have a team of experts ready to respond at a moment’s notice.
If clinic visits are not an option due to COVID-19 restrictions or concerns, TELEHealth at CORA is our solution, with increased patient access now available in CORA communities everywhere. Let’s get you started right this way, or email [email protected].
We also offer therapy in the home as another option for continuity of care outside our clinics. Our licensed CORA experts are here to help you stay active and healthy while distancing.
Here are Links to Help You Stay Informed.
These resources are intended to help you recognize the signs + symptoms, prevent the spread of respiratory diseases like COVID-19 and keep your home, school and workplace safe.
Infographics to See and Share.
What’s More? Share Knowledge and Information with Your Loved Ones.
Connect with CORA for news, updates, and community conversations created for you and by you. As each day passes, we are finding more ways to deliver meaningful content that meets you where you are, no matter where you are at home, at work or at one of our CORA clinics.
This page is intended to provide up-to-date information on the Coronavirus. Please continue to check back here for important announcements. Email [email protected] to contact our dedicated COVID-19 CORA Response Team.