Together we will overcome COVID-19 with compassion, command and conviction.
CORA’s Response Team is ready and prepared to utilize our telehealth platform as a solution to address the needs of our patients during this time when visits to our clinic may not be an option, due to the evolving restrictions surrounding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). As State and Federal Officials make recommendations to prevent the spread of disease, it is our social responsibility to help be a part of the solution. The implementation of telehealth solutions for all patients is yet one more step in our mission to increase access to quality healthcare in your home!
Mantente conectado. Mantente en la pista.
No one can achieve whole health and wellness in one visit. Success hinges on cumulative efforts that begin on-site at CORA and continue off-site at home. The sticky wicket? Keeping that good momentum going when patients aren’t anywhere near their CORA physical, occupational or speech therapists.
CORA VISION, powered by MedBridge, is our HIPAA-compliant digital platform that means no interruption to plans of care, even when scheduled clinic visits are not an option. And, with increased access to telehealth services, our highly-trained clinicians are able to use any video platform to conveniently, easily and securely ensure patients continue to progress. They stay connected to their clinicians through:
- Text — secure message exchange is a convenient, easy way to follow up or ask a question.
- Video Conference — virtual face time with patients allows clinicians to document important metrics, such as range of motion.
- Videos — Home Exercise Plan (HEP) videos enable therapists to demonstrate updated prescribed exercises for continuation of care.
Telehealth continues CORA’s commitment to lead the industry in using innovation to deliver robust, quality care to all. To find out if yours is one of the hundreds of insurances that participates with telehealth or to schedule a virtual appointment, email us at [email protected].
You asked about telehealth, we have answers to some frequently asked questions. Additionally, here are some helpful resources for patients choosing MedBridge for their telehealth needs:
- How to download the MedBridge telehealth app – Click Here
- Tips and troubleshooting for the MedBridge telehealth platform – Download
- MedBridge telehealth platform how-to guide – Download