Suzy Anschutz, MPT, SFMA, Director of Leadership Development and Regional VP at CORA Physical Therapy, joins the Industrial Talk Podcast with Scott MacKenzie to discuss CORA’s response to COVID-19 and the critical services being provided during this time of global challenge.
No matter the method whether it’s coming to a CORA clinic, virtually serving you via telehealth solutions or visiting you in your home, it’s this community-driven, patient-centered action and unparalleled commitment to treating your pain points that separates CORA from other physical and occupational therapy providers.
Looking for the facts? Education that strengthens National resilience in COVID-19 response is critical amidst the current backdrop of fear and uncertainty in our local communities. Get the facts from Suzy and find out how CORA Physical Therapy remains committed to delivering safe and effective patient care during the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Learn! Grow! Listen … and enjoy!
- CORA’s COVID-19 response takes action in support of social distancing – Press release
- Coronavirus and CORA’s commitment to safety – Our response
- Telehealth solutions at CORA for all patients – How it works
- Let’s get you started – Telehealth video
- PTs and OTs identified by CISA as Essential Workforce during COVID-19