Every day, CORA celebrates the proven impact physical therapy makes on the patients in our care. Every October, our employees take that celebration to the streets. PT Month @ CORA is our team’s opportunity to come together, give back and honor our strong, vibrant industry. We invite you to learn more about this year’s internal initiatives and their missions.
What is PTDOS?
How can you get involved?
The official Worldwide PTDOS is Saturday October 12, 2019 though volunteer efforts can take place any time within a week of that day. Participation for CORA employees is easy, and more information is coming soon from your Clinical Services Team:
- Pledge at ptdayofservice.com.
- Identify a place to serve on your own or with other CORA peeps.
- Spread the word—tell your friends, tell your clinic, tell the guy at the grocery store (going social? Use #PTDOS #CORApt)
Here are some pledges to give you an idea of how you can participate!
Watch PTDOS Pledges in Action!
Last year, we challenged everyone to transform the communities in which we live, love and serve on PT Day of Service 2018. And you delivered on your pledges … and then some! Check out your fellow friends, families and work mates in action just one year ago. Your efforts have inspired us to strive for bigger and better this year to make a greater impact in all of our regions!
It’s easy to join.
- Add the MakeMe app to your mobile device.
- Hold yourself accountable by posting photos and location check-ins.
- Track your points on the MakerScore dashboard.
- “Bump” your fellow CORA teammates to show support.
- Track your current challenges.