Florence, South Carolina 29501
Dynamic Physical Therapy of Florence is now CORA!
Same staff. Same location. Same commitment. With more.
Welcome! You’re here because you were looking for Dynamic Physical Therapy of Florence. In February 2019, we took an exciting step forward to partner with CORA Physical Therapy. What does that mean for you? Access to more: more exceptional patient outcomes. More advanced treatments. More evidence-based approaches to physical therapy. Still delivered by the team you know and trust, at the location that’s right around the corner.
CORA Florence provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes and passionate about personal care. We specialize in manual therapy, low back pain, nerve pain, TMJ treatment and neurological rehabilitation.
- ActiveTracks (Sports Medicine)
- Auto Injury Treatment
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Fall Prevention/Balance Program
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Gait Assessment & Retraining
- Impairment Ratings
- Kinesio Taping
- Manual Soft Tissue/Manual Therapy
- Movement Impairment Analysis
- Myofascial Release
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Post Offer Employment Testing
- Pre & Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Senior Services
- Temporomandibular Joint Pain (TMJ)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions)
Meet Your Clinic Manager
Leah Hamoy, PT, DPT
Leah enjoys working with patients who have complex presentations including headaches, neck and back pain, and TMD. She has worked in all types of rehabilitation settings and has 24 years of experience with patients from ages 0-104. Leah obtained her doctorate in physical therapy from the University of St. Augustine in 2010. She is working toward her certification in Dry Needling in 2019.