Apopka, Florida 32703
CORA Apopka provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving our Orange County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
The Apopka clinic is located in Wekiva Centre on 436 approximately 0.3 of a mile west of Wekiva Springs Road.
Services Offered at Apopka:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- McKenzie Method (MDT)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Running Analysis
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Omar Serrano PT, DPT
Omar graduated in 2019 with his Doctorate in Physical Therapy. Since graduation, he has taken additional courses to further his knowledge in vestibular rehabilitation, Graston soft tissue mobilization, and assessment and treatment of runners. Outside of work, Omar enjoys spending time with his wife and three baby girls. He especially enjoys fine dining, movies, and anything outdoors such as going to the beach, natural springs, and nature walks prioritizing physical fitness with activities like running, road biking and working out.