Brunswick, Georgia 31525
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
CORA Brunswick provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Georgia serving our Glynn County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
Services Offered at Brunswick:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Golf Performance/TPI-certified
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Kinesio Taping
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- Massage Therapy
- McKenzie Method (MDT)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation (pre and post-operative)
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Running Analysis
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Lane Ferreira received his Bachelor of Health Science from the University of Florida before receiving his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of St. Augustine. He specializes in orthopedics, chronic pain, tennis, golf, and running injuries.
Lane believes you don't have to move perfectly to move. Everyone has the ability to achieve their dreams with some hard work and dedication. He takes the time to share knowledge with others and treats everyone with the highest standards.
Outside the clinic, Lane spends time with my family and takes his three boys to various sports and events. He stays active by running, golfing, hiking, skiing, and water sports.