CORA Cape Coral
Cape Coral, Florida 33991
Opening in August 2022!
CORA Cape Coral provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving our Lee County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
Services Offered at Cape Coral:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Pre-Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Running Analysis
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- Visceral Mobilization
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Tara Lacey Zarillo, PT, DPT
Tara graduated from Florida Gulf Coast University with a Doctorate in Physical Therapy. She has worked across all continuums of care including memory care and skilled nursing facilities, critical injury recovery hospitals, and outpatient clinics. Her main focus for all patients is safe and progressive functional mobility recovery and optimization so they can live a healthy and active lifestyle without restrictions.
Outside the clinic she enjoys exercising, travelling, reading, any outdoor activity, and hanging out with her husband and 4 dogs.