Franklin, Wisconsin 53132
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
JOIN US FOR OUR GRAND OPENING!
7740 S Lovers Lane Rd., Ste. 410, Franklin, WI 53132
Thursday, July 14, 2022 | 5-8pm | Get Directions
- Food—Fancy Snacks Charcuterie
- South Suburban Chamber of Commerce will be there for a Ribbon Cutting
- Performance Running Outfitters will have a table there
- Dr. Lucy Meier will do a short presentation on affordable orthotics (she’s a podiatrist)—still being confirmed
- We’ll have AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill demonstrations and an opportunity to try it out yourself.
CORA Franklin provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Wisconsin serving our Franklin community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
• AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
• Amputee/Prosthetics Training
• Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
• Balance and Gait Training
• Complimentary Screens
• Concussion Management
• Dry Needling
• Fall Prevention Program
• Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
• Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
• Geriatric Rehabilitation
• Headache Management
• Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
• Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
• Neurological Rehabilitation
• Orthopedic Rehabilitation
• Pain Management
• Pre-Post-Operative Rehabilitation
• Post-COVID Recovery
• Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
• Sports Medicine
• Therapy in the Home
• TMJ Dysfunction Management
• Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
• Vestibular Management
• WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Nicole Budzien, PT, DPT
Nicole earned her Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology as well as her Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Marquette University. She enjoys working with athletes of any age, pre & post-operative patients, and those suffering from balance impairments. Nicole's special interests include sports, concussion management, and vestibular rehabilitation. She is certified in ASTYM and trigger point dry needling. Nicole enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, camping, spending time on the lake up north, as well as learning the ins and outs of home remodeling. She stays active by playing soccer, working in the yard, and exploring new parks and trails while hiking or running.