Spooner, Wisconsin 54801-1487
Greenfield Physical Therapy is now CORA!
Same staff. Same location. Same commitment. With more.
CORA Spooner, formerly Greenfield Physical Therapy, provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Wisconsin serving our Spooner community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Concussion Management
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- LSVT Big (Parkinson’s Treatment)
- Lymphedema Management
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- McKenzie Method (MDT)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Pelvic Health
- Pre-& Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Running Analysis
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home
- TMJ Dysfunction Management
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Amy Greenfield, PT, MPT
Amy earned her master's degree in Physical Therapy from the College of St. Catherine. She also attended the University of Wisconsin - La Crosse, where she received a Bachelor of Science and Certification in Athletic Training. With more than 20 years of orthopedic outpatient care experience, Amy specializes in sports medicine, orthopedics, and industrial rehabilitation and has attended courses on osteopathic spinal mobilization and core stabilization. She is also trained in performing Functional Capacity Evaluations. Amy is committed to working very closely with referring physicians to provide the highest quality of care to her patients. Her passion is to assist them with achieving their rehab goals, as well as return to their previous level of function. Amy is dedicated to educating her patients, not only on the treatment of their current condition, but also the prevention of future injuries.