Corbin, Kentucky 40701
A leader in physical therapy, CORA Corbin offers state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes and passionate about personal care. Our Corbin, Kentucky clinic offers treatment for general orthopedic and sports injuries, pre and post-operative care, vertigo and balance disorders.
And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. Because at CORA Corbin, we believe that what you want is what you should get.
- Amputee / Prosthetics Training
- Aquatic Therapy
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Auto / Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Concussion Management
- Dry Needling Certified (CIDN)
- Fall Prevention
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Golf Performance
- Hand Therapy
- Kinesio Taping
- Parkinson's Treatment
- Manual Therapy (Mobilization / Manipulation)
- McKenzie Method (MDT)
- Maitland Method (COMT)
- Movement Impairment Analysis
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Podiatric Therapy
- Proprioceptrive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Running Analysis
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Senior Services
- Sports Medicine
- Sports Performance
- Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization
- TMJ Dysfunction Treatment
- Vestibular Treatment
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions)
We offer 10-15 minute complimentary screenings focused on your pain points.
Book an Appointment
Ready to schedule your appointment? Our licensed experts look forward to meeting you.
CORA welcomes online payments for your security and convenience.
Meet our Team
Cody Hoskins, PT, DPT
A graduate of the University of Kentucky with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Cody has experience treating a variety of conditions in patient populations ranging from pediatrics to geriatrics. He specializes in sports medicine, general orthopedic care, manual therapy, strengthening and conditioning, functional retraining, and neurological disorders. Cody lives in Corbin with his wife, Jessica, and their three children. He is actively involved in his local community and serves at his church. In his spare time, Cody loves being active, participating in cycling, golfing, reading, and working out.