Easley, South Carolina 29640
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
A leader in physical therapy, CORA Easley offers state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes and passionate about personal care. Our Easley, South Carolina location offers treatment for general orthopedic and sports injuries, pre and post-operative care, vertigo and balance disorders.
And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. Because at CORA Easley, we believe that what you want is what you should get.
- ActiveTracks (Community Outreach)
- Astym Treatment
- Dry Needling
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Fall Prevention/Balance Program
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens
- Gait/Ambulation Assessment & Retraining/Assistive Device Use
- Impairment Ratings
- Manual Soft Tissue/Manual Therapy
- Movement Impairment Analysis
- Myofascial Release
- Pain Management
- Post Offer Employment Testing
- Pre & Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Rock Tape Applications
- Selective Functional Movement Assessments (SFMA)
- Sports Medicine
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- WorkTracks (Workers’ Compensation Solutions)
We offer 10-15 minute complimentary screenings focused on your pain points.
Book an Appointment
Ready to schedule your appointment? Our licensed experts look forward to meeting you.
CORA welcomes online payments for your security and convenience.