Elizabethton, Tennessee 37643
A leader in physical therapy. CORA Elizabethton opened in October of 2014. It is located off Elk Avenue in the Railroad Crossings directly across from Pal’s and Pizza Hut. Our Elizabethton clinic provides treatment for orthopedic and sports injuries, post-operative care, chronic pain, general weakness, and vertigo with specialties in SASTM, Dry Needling and Kinesio Taping. The team also provides sports event coverage to local teams for injury assessments and care.
- ActiveTracks (Community Outreach)
- Balance/Falls Program
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Kinesio Taping
- Manual Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Podiatric Therapy
- Post-Surgery Rehabilitation
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM)
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Evaluation & Treatment
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wellness Program
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions)
From Johnson City: Follow US-321 North for 7.5 miles. Turn right onto McArthur Avenue, then turn left onto Railroad Street. The clinic is right across from Pal’s and Pizza Hut.
What's Your CORA Story?
Just completed 6 weeks of physical therapy for my double total knee replacements at CORA. I was very pleased with my therapy and the care and ability of the staff. I would highly recommend this facility for rehab.