CORA Fort Myers
Fort Myers, Florida 33912
7:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CORA Fort Myers provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving our Lee County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
Services Offered at Fort Myers:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Concussion Management
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- LSVT Big (Parkinson’s Treatment)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Mobilization)
- McKenzie Method (MDT) Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Running Analysis
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home
- TMJ Dysfunction Management
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Luke Ivers, PT, DPT
Luke is a physical therapist in Cape Coral, FL who is interested in gaining experience in the orthopedic and sports physical therapy fields. He has certifications including: Certified Integrative Dry Needling, Blood Flow Restriction, Graston Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization
Luke graduated in 2015 from Grand Valley State University and earned a degree in Allied Health Sciences. He continued his journey towards becoming a physical therapist and graduated from Wheeling Jesuit University’s DPT program in 2018. Luke enjoys Southwest Florida leisure surrounding it as well as Chicago sports, weightlifting, woodworking, and raising his dog Opie.
What's Your CORA Story?
Friendly, warm atmosphere. Katy's attention to work the shoulder helped to alleviate the pain. Exercises for home continued the clinic's workout.
friendly and caring staff, extremely skilled at the work they do.