Hialeah, Florida 33012
7:00 AM - 7:00 PM
CORA Hialeah provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving our MIami-Dade County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
CORA Hialeah is located one mile east of the Palmetto Expressway (828) from the 103rd St./49th St. Exit near the Palm Springs General Hospital.
Services Offered at Hialeah:
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
George Camel, PT, Clinic Manager DPT
George attended Florida International University, graduating with a Bachelor of Science degree in biological sciences. He earned a Doctorate of Physical Therapy degree from Southeastern University. George has experience with Graston, ASTYM, Vestibular Rehabilitation and SFMA.
Areas of interest for George are orthopedics and sports medicine, vestibular rehab and geriatrics.
Outside of the clinic, George enjoys traveling, cruising, grilling and BBQ'ing and is a sports enthusiast. George is often found hanging out by the pool when not traveling for daughters elite soccer team.