CORA Lake Placid
Lake Placid, Florida 33852
Wellness Center Hours
CORA Lake Placid provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving our Highlands County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
CORA Lake Placid is a part of our Central Florida Region and is located near the intersection of Spruce and Royal Palm Street.
- Post-Surgery Rehabilitation
- Senior Rehabilitation Programs
- Work Injury Rehabilitation
- Back Stabilization
- Balance Training
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Post-Offer of Employment Test
- Wellness & Weight Loss Program
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Parkinson’s Rehabilitation Program (LSVT)
- Aquatic Therapy
- Sports Rehabilitation