Martinsville, Virginia 24112
CORA Martinsville provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff specialize in Pre- and Post-op Rehabilitation, Vestibular Treatments, Fall Prevention, and Hands-On Manual Therapy.
CORA Physical Therapy is Virginia's leading physical therapy provider serving the Martinsville community with more advanced treatments. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Concussion Management
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Kinesio Taping
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- Massage Therapy
- McKenzie Method (MDT)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation (pre and post-operative)
- Pain Management
- Parkinson's Treatment
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Running Analysis
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Sports Injury Rehab
- TMJ Dysfunction Treatment
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Treatment
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Garrett Van Nutt, PT, DPT
Garrett earned his Doctorate of Physical Therapy at Radford University. He has developed his skills as a clinician obtaining certifications for SFMA Level 1 (Selective Functional Movement Assessment) and Dry Needling. He enjoys treating a variety of conditions, and is particularly well-versed in treatment of chronic low back pain, rotator cuff and chronic shoulder pain, arthritic knee pain, generalized deconditioning, and sports-related injuries. Garrett enjoys spending time with his wife Julia, his dog Juno, and their newborn son, Gabriel, as well as hiking, biking, and home renovations.
What's Your CORA Story?
The staff, and the therapists themselves are great! The environment is fantastic and they truly care about their patients and strive to make sure they meet their patients’ needs!
Extremely impressed with the professionalism, friendliness and caring from Sierra at the front desk to Garrett, Cameron, and Rosie as your physical therapists...Wonderful experience!!!!