Melbourne, Florida 32935
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM
CORA Melbourne provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving our Broward County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
Services Offered at Melbourne:
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Occupational Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Ashley Gleason, PTA
Ashley was born in Long Island, NY but has spent most of her life living in Brevard County, FL. A graduate of the EFSC PTA program, Ashley loves meeting new patients, hearing their stories, and encouraging them through their therapy sessions.
When she isn't helping patients improve their functional mobility, she enjoys spending time with her family and cheering on her three little boys at their little league games.