Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53212
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Alliant Physical Therapy is now CORA!
Same staff. Same location. Same commitment. With more.
CORA MLK, formerly Alliant Physical Therapy, provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Wisconsin serving our Milwaukee community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Headache Management
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Pre- & Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)