Physical Therapy in Morristown, Tennessee
Morristown, Tennessee 37813
A leader in physical therapy. CORA Morristown (formerly Champion Physical Therapy) opened in 2017 and is located in the Food City shopping center on the east end of Morristown (next to Pizza Hut) on Morris Blvd. The Morristown location offers treatment for general orthopedic, sports injuries, pre and post-operative care, vertigo and balance disorders. Specialized services at this location include: heavy emphasis on manual therapy, SASTM and dry needling.
- ActiveTracks (Community Outreach)
- Balance/Falls Program
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Kinesio Taping
- Manual Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Podiatric Therapy
- Post-Surgery Rehabilitation
- Sound Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM)
- Spinal Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Evaluation & Treatment
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wellness Program
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions)
From College Square Mall: Turn left onto East Morris Blvd for 1.1 miles and turn right into the Food City shopping center. Clinic is in strip mall beside Pizza Hut.
From East High School: Turn right onto East Morris Blvd and continue for 0.4 miles and turn left into the Food City shopping center. Clinic is in strip mall beside Pizza Hut.