Muskego, Wisconsin 53150
7:00 AM - 6:30 PM
CORA Muskego, formerly Advance Physical Therapy, provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Wisconsin serving our Muskego community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
Services Offered at Muskego:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Concussion Management
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- LSVT Big (Parkinson's Treatment)
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- McKenzie Method (MDT)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation (pre- and post-operative)
- Orthotics Fabrication/Shoe Inserts
- Pain Management
- Parkinson's Treatment
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home
- TMJ Dysfunction Treatment
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Treatment
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Benjamin Pape, PT, DPT
Benjamin earned his Bachelors degree in Exercise Physiology and Doctor of Physical Therapy degree both from Concordia University Wisconsin in Mequon, WI. He specializes in treating Worker’s Compensation patients and is trained in OccuPro software, setting his clinic apart from the standard workers’ rehabilitation programs. He also has expertise in sports medicine, Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM), and is taping certified through Rocktape.
Benjamin loves the challenge of working with shoulder rehabilitation patients, which can be challenging but fascinating. He finds the best patients are those who come ready to learn and prepared to put in the work to decrease their symptoms and get back to the things they enjoy doing most in life.
Outside the clinic, Benjamin is an avid reader, enjoys golfing and spending time with his son outdoors fishing on their boat. He is an advocate of functional fitness and is active with the local Milwaukee CrossFit co-op as vested owner.