CORA North Red Road
Miami Gardens, Florida 33055-2309
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
CORA North Red Road provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving our Miami-Dade County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation (pre- and post-operative)
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Vestibular Treatment
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)