Jacksonville, Florida 32222
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
CORA Oakleaf provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Virginia serving our Duval County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. Because at CORA Oakleaf, we believe that what you want, is what you (and your patients) should get.
Services Offered at Oakleaf:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Concussion Management
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Headache Management
- Lymphedema Management
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- McKenzie Method (MDT)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Running Analysis
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home
- TMJ Dysfunction Management
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Stephanie Menichella PT
Stephanie is a licensed Physical Therapist with over 21 years of experience. providing treatment in outpatient orthopedics, sports and work related injuries, stroke rehabilitation, and acute/post-surgical settings. She graduated from CUNY College of Staten Island in with a Bachelor's degree in health sciences, and from Daemen College, where she majored in Physical Therapy with a minor in Biology.
She is currently progressing her ongoing knowledge and scope of practice, studying toward becoming a certified dry needling practitioner.
Stephanie is committed to providing a safe, fun, and energetic environment at the Oakleaf clinic, where patients are treated like family.