CORA Palm Coast
Palm Coast, Florida 32137
CORA Palm Coast provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving our Flagler County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
CORA Palm Coast is located off Palm Coast Parkway on Office Park Drive located next to Houligan’s Restaurant, in front of Home Depot off of Boulder Drive, West of 95
Services Offered at Palm Coast:
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Mark Snyder, MBA, PTA, CEAS
What's Your CORA Story?
CORA was highly recommended by my surgeon. I was very impressed by the professionalism and everyone’s personality. From the front desk to all therapists, I felt extremely confident in my PT care. I loved going there and progressed with my therapy faster than I imagined. I looked forward to my visits, and would highly recommend this facility.
The dedication and caring attitude of the therapists.