Kissimmee, Florida 34746
CORA Poinciana provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving Osceola and Polk counties with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
At Poinciana, every member of the team strives to assist all patients achieve their goals and positively impact their quality of life. Come meet a group of passionate individuals who have just as much fun with our patients as we do driving results!
The Poinciana clinic is located on the corner of Pleasant Hill Rd. and Southport Rd.
Services Offered at Poinciana:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- LSVT Big (Parkinson’s Treatment)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- McKenzie Method (MDT)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Eric Vazquez, PTA
Eric received his Associates Degree for Physical Therapist Assistant at Keiser University, and holds certifications in Graston and ASTYM treatment. His clinical area of interest is in athlete recovery. Besides raising his children, Eric most enjoys spending his time lifting weights and watching football and basketball with his two kids, wife, and two dogs.