CORA Port Charlotte
Port Charlotte, Florida 33948
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
A leader in physical therapy, CORA Port Charlotte offers state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes and passionate about personal care. Our Port Charlotte, FL clinic offers treatment for general orthopedic and sports injuries, pre and post-operative care, vertigo and balance disorders. Specialty services and certifications include: Total motion release and sports medicine.
And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. Because at CORA Port Charlotte, we believe that what you want, is what you (and your patients) should get.
- ActiveTracks (Community Outreach)
- Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Kinesio Taping
- Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Orthopedic Program
- Physical Therapy
- Post Offer Employment Testing (POET)
- Post-concussion Management
- Return to Sports / Sports Enhancement
- Running Programs
- Sports Medicine
- TMJ Dysfunction Treatment
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Wellness Program
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions)
Meet our Team
Curtis Mason, DPT
Curtis Mason graduated with a Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2006 from the University of Utah. He joined CORA in 2016 when he relocated to Florida and has worked throughout his career in a variety of settings including pediatric, aquatic, sports medicine, and as a health club owner. He is certified in Total Motion Release. Curtis enjoys hiking, swimming, kayaking, board gaming, slacklining, weight lifting, and rock climbing with his wife and four children.