Powdersville, South Carolina 29611
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
CORA Powdersville provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in South Carolina serving our Anderson County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
Services Offered at Powdersville:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Concussion Management
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Benjamin Cuenin, PT, DPT, COMPT
Ben is originally from Midlothian, VA. He received a bachelor of science from Virginia Tech before earning his doctorate degree in physical therapy from the University of Central Florida. He is a certified orthopedic manual therapist (COMPT) in addition to being certified with ASTYM and Functional Dry Needling. He enjoys treating all body parts and always provides comprehensive plans to treat the whole person instead of one individual body part.
Ben is very active and loves to exercise by playing basketball, weight lifting and going hiking with his wife and kids. He is married to a physical therapist, Jordan Cuenin, who is the clinic manager of CORA in Easley, SC. He enjoys spending time with his bride and their two wonderful kids, Caleb and Carter.