Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin 53406
Sports Physical Therapists is now CORA!
Same staff. Same location. Same commitment. With more.
CORA Racine, formerly Sports Physical Therapists, provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Wisconsin serving our Racine community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Fall Prevention
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation (pre- and post-operative)
- Pain Management
- Parkinson's Treatment
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home
- TMJ Dysfunction Treatment
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Work Comp Treatment