Roanoke, Virginia 24016
CORA Roanoke provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Virginia serving our Roanoke County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
Services Offered at Roanoke:
- Balance/Fall Prevention Program
- Occupational Therapy
- On-Site Heated Therapeutic Pool
- On-Site Industrial Injury Prevention Programs
- Pediatric Program
- Physical Therapy
- Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Spinal Mobilization/Manipulation
- Sports Medicine
- Traumatic Brain Injury/Post-Concussion Therapy
- TPI Certified Golf Fitness Evaluations
- Vestibular Rehabilitation