Orlando, Florida 32819
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CORA Rosen provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving the Rosen Hotel and Resort employees with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
CORA Rosen is open for the Rosen Hotel employees only. For the general public, please check out our Sand Lake clinic 10 minutes away.
Services Offered at Rosen:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Concussion Management
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Kimberly Ruth, PT, MPT
Kimberly graduated from The Ohio State University in 2004 with a Master’s degree in Physical Therapy. She has worked as a Physical Therapist in both outpatient and acute care settings and has been a Clinic Manager for CORA Physical Therapy since 2012. She became a Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist in June of 2019. Kimberly is currently the clinic manager of the Rosen-CORA and Sand Lake- CORA locations and enjoys her job and teaching PT students as a CI. She loves helping people get healthy and back to their lifestyles as soon as possible. Kimberly enjoys working out and traveling, but most of all, spending time with her two active boys.