Orlando, Florida 32806
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CORA SODO provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving our Orlando community with same-day appointments, more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love.
The SODO clinic staff brings a passion for sports rehab with experience treating a wide range of both neurological and orthopedic conditions. Areas of interest include working with patients of all ages from pediatrics to geriatrics and everything in between!
Services Offered at SODO:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Concussion Management
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Running Analysis
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Kinsay Conner, PT, DPT
With over 13 years of clinical experience, Kinsay has worked in a variety of therapy settings to include skilled nursing, outpatient, hospice and the United States Pentagon. Kinsay has expertise treating a wide range of neurological and orthopedic diagnosis in ages ranging from two months to 105 years old. Kinsay is passionate about treating patients and helping them reach their highest functional potentials. In her spare time she loves spending time with family, traveling, exercising and cooking.