St. Louis, Missouri 63119
A leader in physical therapy, CORA Brentwood offers state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes and passionate about personal care. Our Brentwood clinic in St. Louis, Missouri offers treatment for general orthopedic and sports injuries, pre and post-operative care, vertigo and balance disorders. Specialty services and certifications include: sports medicine, dry needling and Astym.
And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. Because at CORA Brentwood, we believe that what you want is what you should get.
Direct Access Now Available!
- ActiveTracks (Community Outreach)
- Auto and Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Concussion Management
- DorsaVi Running Assessment
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Functional Movement Screens
- Kinesio Taping
- Manual Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Movement Impairment Analysis
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pain Neuroscience Education (PNE+)
- Pediatric Therapy
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Senior Services
- Sports Injury Evaluation & Treatment
- Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization
- Traction (cervical and lumbar)
- Vestibular Treatment
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions)
Meet our Team
Alison McCarthy, MPT
Alison graduated from Maryville University of St. Louis with a Masters of Physical Therapy in 2008. She has more than a decade of experience in outpatient orthopedics and has treated a variety of conditions over multiple age groups. Alison specializes in the treatment of post-operative and non-operative shoulder diagnoses and thrives on helping patients get back to doing what they love. In her free time, Alison enjoys spending time with her family, hiking, biking and traveling.