Physical Therapy in Sterling, Illinois
Sterling, Illinois 61081
Orthopedic and Sports Therapy Institute (OSTI) is now CORA!
Same staff. Same location. Same commitment. With more.
CORA Sauk Valley, formerly Orthopedic and Sports Therapy Institute (OSTI), provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes WorkSTEPS certified therapists who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, Astym and Kinesiotaping.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Illinois serving our Sterling, Illinois community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
- ActiveTracks (Community Outreach Platform)
- Auto Injury Rehabilitation
- Back Stabilization
- Balance Training
- Cancer Rehabilitation
- Dry Needling
- Ergonomic Assessments
- Fall Prevention
- Functional Capacity Evaluations
- Gait Training
- Hand Therapy
- Manual Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Movement Impairment Analysis
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Post Offer Employment Testing (POET)
- Pre- and Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Senior Services
- Sports Medicine
- Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions)