CORA Carnes Crossroads
Summerville, South Carolina 29486
A leader in physical therapy, CORA Carnes Crossroads offers state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes and passionate about personal care. Our Carnes Crossroads clinic offers treatment for general orthopedic and sports injuries, pre and post-operative care, vertigo and balance disorders. Specialty services include: Fall prevention, personal injury rehabilitation, total joint replacement therapy, golf performance (TPI-certified therapist) and Astym.
And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. Because at CORA Carnes Crossroads, we believe that what you want is what you should get.
Services Offered at Carnes Crossroads:
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Concussion Management
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- LSVT Big (Parkinson’s Treatment)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- McKenzie Method (MDT)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Pre-& Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Running Analysis
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Sports Medicine
- TMJ Dysfunction Management
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
We offer 10-15 minute complimentary screenings focused on your pain points.
Book an Appointment
Ready to schedule your appointment? Our licensed experts look forward to meeting you.
CORA welcomes online payments for your security and convenience.