CORA Temple Terrace
Temple Terrace, Florida 33617
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
CORA Temple Terrace provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving our Tampa County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
CORA Temple Terrace is located at Fowler Ave. and 56th St. in the Terrace Ridge Shopping Plaza one block north of City Hall.
Services Offered at Temple Terrace:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Matthew Ina, PT, DPT
Matthew graduated with a degree from the University of Florida before completing PT School at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. He has a certification in treating vestibular disorders and enjoys playing pickleball and golf in his spare time.