CORA White Pine
White Pine, Tennessee 37890
CORA White Pine provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Tennessee serving our Jefferson County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
CORA White Pines is located across from Boys and Girls club and next to White Pine Pizza.
Services Offered at White Pine:
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Concussion Management
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Hand Therapy
- Headache Management
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Pelvic Health
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment (SFMA)
- Sports Medicine
- TMJ Dysfunction Management
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Taylor Reed PT, DPT
Taylor received her Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science from East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, TN and Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Belmont University in Nashville, TN. She specializes in balance and gait training/vestibular management, pediatric therapy, sports rehab, pelvic health, and blood flow restriction training. She most enjoys working with geriatric patients and young athletes motivated to get back to their sport. Taylor values serving others and providing care for each person with an individualized and personal approach.
In her spare time, Taylor enjoys photography, reading, traveling, and taking her dog for walks. To stay active, she strength trains, plays basketball and volleyball, and loves hiking in the great outdoors.