CORA White Pine
White Pine, Tennessee 37890
8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
A leader in physical therapy. CORA White Pine offers Dry Needling and state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes and passionate about personal care. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. Because at CORA White Pine, we believe that what you want, is what you should get.
- ActiveTracks (Community Outreach)
- Balance Training/Fall Prevention
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Impact Concussion Protocol
- Kinesio Taping
- LSVT BIG certified (Parkinson’s/Neuro disorders)
- Manual Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Podiatric Therapy
- Post-surgery Rehabilitation
- Sound-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM)
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Evaluation and Treatment
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions)
What's Your CORA Story?
I came to CORA due to the pain in my back and issues with balance. Enjoy the lively and positive atmosphere, seeing my fellow friends in the White Pine community who are also receiving PT treatment, and getting great PT treatment that has helped me to reduce my pain and improve my balance.
I am very pleased with CORA and the PT Nate and all the other staff, Liz and Shannon. I am currently being seen for my hip and have had great improvement. I have been here for 2 other things that have been improved greatly and I am glad to be able to have received help. I am very thankful for CORA White Pine in our area.