All children deserve the chance to shine. To grow. And to flourish. At CORA, we know that it’s not a matter of making adult-sized treatments “smaller.” It’s about true customization perfectly suited to help kids thrive.
So we developed CORAkids, a signature program designed specifically for our youngest patients. At many of our locations, CORAkids houses expert physical, occupational and speech language therapies under one roof. At every location, CORAkids is proven to increase positive outcomes for the children and families we gratefully serve.
CORAkids helps children with these diagnoses and more.
- Auditory processing issue
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental delay (fine and large motor skills)
- Down syndrome
- Feeding issue
- Impaired visual-perceptual motor skills
- Language development issue
- Neurological and genetic disorders
- Post-surgery rehabilitation
- Scoliosis and postural asymmetries
- Sensory integration dysfunction
- Spina Bifida
- Sports Injuries
- Sprains and broken bones
- Toe-walking and other gait abnormalities
- Vestibular dysfunction