Don’t Give Way to SI Joint Dysfunction.
The sacroiliac joint (the SI joint) is responsible for 15% to 30% of lower back pain, most often diagnosed in females. It can also cause leg pain. Get relief from that painful SI joint, which connects your pelvis and spine, by connecting with CORA.
SI Joint Relief ASAP
Our goal at CORA is to restore optimal function of your sacroiliac joint. We’ll work to optimize stability of the lumbopelvic region by restoring mobility and muscle imbalances. The sooner you get here, the sooner we can get to work on that pain.
SI Joint Dysfunction Symptoms
- Feeling of leg instability (buckling or giving way)
- Hip, buttock and groin pain
- Inability to sit for long periods or sitting on one side
- Lower back pain
- Pain that occurs when going from sitting to standing
- Pain that radiates to the knee
- Pain that is worse with standing and walking
SI Joint Dysfunction Conditions CORA Treats:
- Muscle imbalances
- SI joint mobility restriction
- Traumatic injury or fall
Treatments CORA Offers for SI Joint Dysfunction
- Functional exercise
- Home exercise program
- Manual therapy
- Modalities including ice/heat, ultrasound and electrical stimulation
- Progressive exercise
- Stabilization exercise
- Supports or braces