You’re there for your patients.
CORA’s there for you.
Chances are, you didn’t open a physical therapy clinic because you love paperwork. If compliance issues, staffing, and dealing with the day-to-day aren’t your thing, but improving your patient outcomes while maximizing your financial performance is, a Managed Service Agreement with CORA Physical Therapy is the solution. We have a proven track record of helping outpatient PT clinics reach their full potential. Ask our partners. Ask our patients. Look at the facts:
- With 200+ clinics across the U.S. and 1.8M+ patient visits per year, CORA is one of the most experienced and successful companies of its kind in the U.S.
- 99% of our patients would recommend us to a friend or family member, based on our NPS (Net Promoter Score) surveys
- We outperform the national benchmarks in our industry for effective care in Orthopedic, Lumbar, and Cervical, according to FOTO outcomes management system
The three most important words for physicians and hospitals who own PT clinics? Delegate. Delegate. Delegate.
All the Pros, None of the Cons: The Benefits of Partnering with CORA.
When you partner with CORA, you can expect:
- An experienced, professional team
- Increased profitability
- Successful outcomes
- Happy, satisfied patients
- Transparent sharing of performance metrics
- Leading-edge treatments
- State-of-the-art resources
- Reduced compliance and regulatory risk
Flexibility. Accountability. Profitability.
At CORA, we don’t take a “one MSA fits all” approach. We can help you with some things or everything. Our services include:
- Clinical and administrative staffing
- Operations equipment procurement and maintenance
- Facility maintenance
- Patient scheduling
- Patient records management
- Outcomes management
- Clinic performance targets, tracking and reporting
- Management/supervision – clinical and administrative
- Clinician credentialing
Let’s Combine Forces.
Get the bottom line on how we can improve yours. To learn more, contact [email protected] and ask for our Director of Development to start the conversation today.