For many, traveling to an out-patient clinic for therapy is not an option. It might be lack of transportation. Or lack of mobility to get to a clinic. TeleHealth isn’t always the answer either. Fortunately, CORA has physical and occupational therapists on the road who can get you on the road to recovery. Innovative therapy can continue safely, effectively and seamlessly with CORA’s HouseCalls home therapy services.
Home is Where the State-of-the-Art Is.
With HouseCalls, you can receive:
- Personalized, one-on-one care with a licensed clinician
- Regular updates to your treatment plan
- Direct guidance on exercise and activities, self-care, home assessment and planning, balance and mobility, and transition to outpatient therapy in our clinics
Who Needs HouseCalls?
CORA is accessible to those who need general physical and occupational therapy evaluation and treatment. We also have customizable programs for:
- Continuum of pre/post-operative care
- Fall prevention & balance
- Patients who are deconditioned due to lack of activity
- Neurological conditions such as CVA or Parkinson’s Disease
- Post-COVID recovery
- Patients at high risk for contracting COVID
The CORA Home Advantage
- Faster return to wellness. We see patients quickly – within 48 hours of receiving the referral. And we can get you on the road to recovery faster.
- Rapid, effortless transition from home therapy to outpatient. Therapists build relationships in the home and are able to continue them when a patient is ready to move to one of our facilities.
- Lower readmissions and fewer complications. Our licensed clinicians and assistants vigilantly follow providers’ protocols and use customizable, consistent outcomes reporting to curb potential issues.
Do Try This at Home.
For safety, there’s no place like CORA.
- All CORA therapists closely follow CDC recommendations and safety guidelines.
- Self-screenings are performed prior to any patient visit.
- Our protocol includes gloves, mask and proper hand and work area sanitation.
Do Try This at Home.
Many health insurers, including Medicare, cover home health care in the same manner as in-clinic visits. However, not all health plans cover all services. To learn if HouseCalls is right for you, call our VIP scheduler at 843.360.5240 or email [email protected].