Your Health, Objectively. Treating Everyone Right.
Dr. Richard Lehman, Medical Director at U.S. Center for Sports Medicine is joined by a panel of concussion experts to discuss processes and protocols surrounding the treatment of concussions and the management of traumatic brain injuries. Our special guest panel includes:
- Dr. Rick Lehman, Director of U.S. Center for Sports Medicine + CEO LehmanHealth
- Dr. Junaid Munshi, MD, FM Sports Medicine, BJC; Ringside Physician in LA & MO
- Bryan Anderson, MS, LAT, ATC – ActiveTracks Team Leader, CORA Physical Therapy
- Caitlin Whiteley, DPT – CORA Physical Therapy (MO)
- Shane Lawler, DPT – Regional Manager, CORA Physical Therapy (MO)
Our panel of experts address questions such as:
- What are some current challenges you are facing in the diagnostic process of concussions?
- How has your approach to return to sport, and ensuring patients are safe to return to sport, changed in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How can physical therapists help with the identification of concussions via telehealth?
- Have you seen any new challenges for patients suffering from a concussion in the midst of this pandemic?
- What treatment approaches are available for post concussive patients via telehealth?
- How can CORA help athletes ensure they are safe to return to sport, especially as stay-at-home orders are lifted?
- What role does physical therapy play in process and protocol for concussions? What are the long term impacts?
We answer these questions plus more in this jam-packed panel on the topic of concussions. CORA is in your corner with experienced partners, larger networks, and the resources available to deliver exceptional care to you — and uniquely for you!