Physical Therapy in Alcoa, Tennessee
Alcoa, Tennessee 37701
A leader in Physical Therapy, CORA Alcoa (formerly Champion Physical Therapy) opened in 2015 and is in Midland Plaza off North Calderwood Street. The clinic is located on the McDonalds side of Midland Plaza between Burke’s Outlet and The Rental Depot. The Alcoa location offers treatment for general orthopedic conditions, pre- and -post operative care, sports injuries, low back pain, balance disorders and vertigo. Specialized services include dry needling, sports & dynamic taping and orthopedic manual therapy.
- ActiveTracks (Community Outreach)
- Balance Training/Fall Prevention
- Dry Needling
- Functional Capacity Evaluation
- Impact Concussion Protocol
- Kinesio Taping
- LSVT BIG certified (Parkinson’s/Neuro disorders)
- Manual Therapy
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Physical Therapy
- Podiatric Therapy
- Post-surgery Rehabilitation
- Sound-Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (SASTM)
- Spine Rehabilitation
- Sports Injury Evaluation and Treatment
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions)
From Alcoa Hwy 129 S, Knoxville: Head south on Alcoa Highway for 11 miles. Stay right towards Fontana/Atlanta. Turn left onto Louisville Road (Aldi’s is on your right). This turns into N Calderwood Street, and Midland Plaza is on your right just after the McDonalds. The clinic is next to Burke’s Outlet.
From Alcoa, E Broadway Ave: Head west on Broadway Avenue, turn right onto S. Cusick Street after Lambert’s Southern Pies. This turns into S. Calderwood Street Midland Plaza is on your left. The clinic is located on the far side of Midland Plaza towards the McDonalds.