It’s your passions for cooking; our pediatrics program.
Episode 6 of Cooking with CORAkids bakes Tacos with a (healthy) Twist, in honor of Cinco de Mayo! Grab your sombrero, mariachi band (optional), ring the dinner bell and gather around for a fun-filled afternoon of cooking before you crunch into these delicious tacos.
- Heat pan. Add oil. Once oil is hot, add onions and garlic. Cook until soft.
- Add grated carrots. Cook until carrots become soft and begin to brown.
- Add ground beef, mixing all ingredients thoroughly.
- Add cumin, paprika, oregano, cayenne pepper, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Once meat is browned, lower heat, simmer for 60-75 minutes.