Your Health, Objectively. Treating Everyone Right.
Dr. Richard Lehman, Medical Director at U.S. Center for Sports Medicine is joined by CORA’s Post-COVID Care Committee to form an expert panel! The post-COVID committee at CORA consists of seven members with years of experience from all walks of life.
Part 1 of this new 4-part series introduces two important programs recently developed specifically for post-acute COVID-19 care (those individuals directly impacted by the virus) as well as general deconditioning (indirect impacts caused by extended periods of isolation and inactivity).
Special guests address details of each program and why early intervention and rehabilitation is critically important to prevent long-term and irreversible damage. Get back to life quickly and feel great doing it with:
- Dr. Rick Lehman, Director of U.S. Center for Sports Medicine + CEO LehmanHealth
- Jessica Heath Byerly, Director of Clinical Education (CORA)
- Bryce Hollinger, Federal Payer Compliance Manager (CORA)
- Regina Natera, DPT, Clinic Manager (CORA Lake Nona, FL)
- Dhavalkumar Modi, Senior Clinic Manager (Ocala, FL)
- Jacquie Kazmierczak, PT (CORA Palm Ridge in The Villages, FL)
- Ashley McFadden, MPT, Clinic Manager (CORA O’Fallon, MO)
- Robin Cornelius, Senior Marketing Rep – Hospital Specialist (Casselberry, FL)
Our panel of experts address questions such as:
- At what point in the recovery process from COVID 19 should a patient seek Physical Therapy services?
- Why is early intervention exercise and rehabilitation important when recovering from novel coronavirus or indirect impacts of inactivity? How does physical therapy factor into the recovery process?
- What can therapy accomplish that I can’t do on my own at the gym or with slow transition into my previous activity?
- What measures justify therapy as the best course of action post-COVID?
- Who is most at risk for needing Post-acute COVID-19 physical therapy?
- What are some of the potential long-term complications and how can you prevent them?
- Are public spaces, and specifically PT clinics, even safe to enter following COVID-19?
We answer these questions plus more in Part 1 of our panel series dedicated to bringing you information on post-COVID recovery and rehabilitation.
CORA is in your corner with experienced partners, larger networks, and the resources available to deliver exceptional care to you — and uniquely for you!