Your Health, Objectively. Treating Everyone Right.
Dr. Richard Lehman, Medical Director at US Center for Sports Medicine is joined by a panel of experts in pediatric services to discuss the importance providing support to kids and families during this time of isolation. Special guests include:
- Meghan Owens, Director of Pediatric Services (VA)
- Amanda Johnston, Early Intervention Specialist (NC)
- Ashley McFadden, Clinic Manager (MO)
- Shane Lawler, Regional Manager at CORA (MO)
Our panel of experts addresses questions such as:
- What is CORA doing to support the pediatric population (i.e. kids & adults) at this time?
- What has been the biggest challenge with the COVID-19 virus and pediatric patients quarantining at home?
- Is telehealth as effective for pediatric patients as going to the clinic to see a physical therapist?
- How can telehealth benefit the pediatric population? And can it provide long-term benefits and consistency?
- How have school-based services been impacted? How can we help those patients while they are isolated at home?
- How important are parents and the family structure in this process?
- How important is physical therapy going to be as people begin to return to normalcy?
CORA is in your corner with experienced partners, larger networks, and the resources available to deliver exceptional care to you — and uniquely for you!