Your Health, Objectively. Treating Everyone Right.
Our Post-COVID Care Podcast Series continues with our next installment which addresses at length ways to stay active and prevent inactivity. In case you missed the first two episodes, you can watch them On Demand here: Post-COVID Recovery Programs (Part 1) and Deconditioning & Inactivity (Part 2).
The series is hosted by Dr. Richard Lehman, Medical Director at U.S. Center for Sports Medicine. Dr. Lehman is joined by CORA’s Post-COVID Care Committee to form an expert panel dedicated to bringing you critical information guaranteed to help you navigate the current state of isolation along with education for the public on what to expect living in a post-COVID world as we return to previous home, work and social roles.
Part 3 of 4 in our Post-COVID Care Panel explores different ways to stay active and prevent inactivity as societies cope with the fallout from COVID-19 and self-isolation. From yard work to household chores, going for a walk or a bike ride, virtual workout programs and more! Our panel of experts offers advice for every age group as well as addresses the neurological impacts post-COVID. Specific topics include:
- Professional guidelines and recommendations for activity.
- What’s a reasonable time frame for activity per day? How often should you workout?
- What can you do in, or around, your home to be efficient with your workout?
- Creative ways you can increase aerobic capacity throughout the day while isolated.
- Ways to socialize, including the neurological impacts post-COVID.
Get back to life quickly and feel great doing it with our committee of COVID-19 experts:
- Dr. Rick Lehman, Director of U.S. Center for Sports Medicine + CEO LehmanHealth
- Jessica Heath Byerly, Director of Clinical Education (CORA)
- Bryce Hollinger, Federal Payer Compliance Manager (CORA)
- Regina Natera, DPT, Clinic Manager (CORA Lake Nona, FL)
- Dhavalkumar Modi, Senior Clinic Manager (Ocala, FL)
- Jacquie Kazmierczak, PT (CORA Palm Ridge in The Villages, FL)
- Ashley McFadden, MPT, Clinic Manager (CORA O’Fallon, MO)
- Robin Cornelius, Senior Marketing Rep – Hospital Specialist (Casselberry, FL)
CORA is in your corner with experienced partners, larger networks, and the resources available to deliver exceptional care to you — and uniquely for you!