Your Health, Objectively. Treating Everyone Right.
The fourth and final podcast with our panel of COVID-19 experts highlights some of the specific effects caused by COVID-19 (directly or indirectly) and provides insights into some effective prescriptions for exercise and rehabilitation. In case you missed the first three episodes, you can watch them On Demand!
- Post-COVID Recovery Programs (Part 1)
- Deconditioning & Inactivity (Part 2)
- Ways to Stay Active and Prevent Inactivity (Part 3)
Topics that our post-COVID care committee address in Part 4 include:
- Pulmonary dysfunctions, cardio effects, and decreased lung function.
- Specific concerns for pediatrics and how exercise and rehabilitation can help.
- Impacts from physical and emotional stress caused by the virus.
- The increased likelihood of prolonged injuries and what you can do to enhance recovery.
- Specific exercise prescriptions and ideas to promote positive outcomes for all ages.
Get back to life quickly and feel great doing it with our committee of COVID-19 experts:
- Dr. Rick Lehman, Director of U.S. Center for Sports Medicine + CEO LehmanHealth
- Jessica Heath Byerly, Director of Clinical Education (CORA)
- Bryce Hollinger, Federal Payer Compliance Manager (CORA)
- Regina Natera, DPT, Clinic Manager (CORA Lake Nona, FL)
- Dhavalkumar Modi, Senior Clinic Manager (Ocala, FL)
- Jacquie Kazmierczak, PT (CORA Palm Ridge in The Villages, FL)
- Ashley McFadden, MPT, Clinic Manager (CORA O’Fallon, MO)
- Robin Cornelius, Senior Marketing Rep – Hospital Specialist (Casselberry, FL)
CORA is in your corner with experienced partners, larger networks, and the resources available to deliver exceptional care to you — and uniquely for you!