CORA Port Orange
Port Orange, Florida 32129
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
CORA Port Orange provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in Florida serving our Volusia County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
Services Offered at Port Orange:
- AlterG Anti-Gravity Treadmill
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Concussion Management
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (IASTM)
- Manual Therapy (Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization)
- McKenzie Method (MDT)
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Therapy in the Home for Federal payers
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Jamie Anderson, CM/PTA
Jamie is the Clinic manager at Port Orange CORA. She has been with CORA for 19 years. She attended Daytona State College and received her Physical Therapist Assistant degree. She enjoys being able to treat clients of all ages with a strong emphasis on orthopedic diagnoses. She also has experience in skilled nursing facilities and home health. She is certified in Graston’s technique, KT taping, and Concussion management. Jamie is born and raised in Southeast Volusia, and spent her summers growing up in Upstate NY with her extended family.
Jamie and her family continue to enjoy spending vacations up north. She has been married for 17 years and has four children ranging between 6-14 years old.
When not working, you will most likely find Jamie on the baseball fields watching her boys play the game they love.