Myrtle Beach, South Carolina 29588
CORA Socastee provides state-of-the-art treatments with licensed clinicians laser-focused on superior outcomes, and passionate about personal care. The highly trained staff includes doctors of physical therapy who specialize in outpatient orthopedic, sports and industrial rehabilitation, work comp treatment, and more.
CORA Physical Therapy is the leading physical therapy provider in South Carolina serving our Horry County community with more advanced treatments and competitive self-pay rates. More evidence-based approaches. More exceptional patient outcomes. And no one—no one—works with more insurance providers. We treat everyone right and customize our treatment programs to address problem areas so our patients can get back to participating in the activities they love!
Services Offered at Socastee:
- Amputee/Prosthetics Training
- Auto/Personal Injury Rehabilitation
- Balance and Gait Training
- Complimentary Screens
- Concussion Management
- Dry Needling
- Fall Prevention Program
- Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation (FCE)
- Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Headache Management
- Manual Therapy including Spinal Manipulation & Mobilization
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pain Management
- Pre-/Post-Operative Rehabilitation
- Proprioceptive Neuromuscular Facilitation (PNF)
- Post-COVID Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- TMJ Dysfunction Management
- Total Joint Arthroplasty Program
- Vestibular Management
- WorkTracks (Work Comp Solutions for Work and Industry)
Meet our Team
Amanda Milanak PT, DPT
Amanda moved to Myrtle Beach from Pennsylvania. She received her Doctor of Physical Therapy degree from Gannon University in Erie, Pa. She focuses her continuing education on the Mackenzie Method (MDT), Dry needling, and vestibular treatments. Amanda's initial draw to PT was due to her own personal knee injury but now enjoys treating all diagnosis from musculoskeletal to neurological!
Outside of the clinic, Amanda enjoys spending time with her family and being close to the water!